This 10-item quiz will test your knowledge of Jungian/ Myers-Briggs typology. Take at your own risk! You may wish to record your selections on a piece of paper.
1. According to Myers-Briggs, Sensing is a…
d. None of the above
2. Introverted Feeling (Fi) is considered…
a. A Judging function
b. A Perceiving function
c. An Extraverted function
d. An astrological sign
3. The inferior function is…
a. The opposite of the tertiary function
c. Highly conscious
d. Often responsible for type confusion & inconsistencies
4. Carl Jung…
a. Founded NASCAR
b. Wrote the song, “Forever Young”
c. Followed Personality Junkie on Twitter
d. Was a seminal figure in modern typology
5. According to Myers-Briggs, each type prefers Judging or…
6. The dominant function is…
a. The same for all extraverts
b. The same for all introverts
c. A type’s signature strength
d. Unhealthy to use
7. According to type theory, Extraverted Thinkers also use…
a. Extraverted Feeling (Fe)
b. Introverted Thinking (Ti)
c. Introverted Feeling (Fi)
d. drugs and alcohol
8. INFJs’ dominant function is considered a Judging Function.
9. Each personality type uses both a Thinking function and a Feeling function.
10. How many functions comprise each type’s “functional stack?”
Congratulations! You’re all done. You can tabulate your results on the next page.
0-3: Could use a little work, but couldn’t we all?
4-5: Average: Hey, nothing wrong with a C.
6-7: Above Average: Not bad, you’ve been doing your homework.
8-9: Superior: A true personality junkie
10: Genius: Jung ain’t got nothin’ on you
To increase your typology IQ, be sure you’re signed-up for our Personality Junkie updates and newsletter:
You can also check out our new eBook, The 16 Personality Types, as well as our “Typology Coursework”: