The INFJ-INFP Type Clarifier™
To ensure success in our personal growth, careers, and relationships, it is essential to know our true personality type. Unfortunately, many people are either unsure of their true type or have inadvertently been mistyped.
In our work advising personality enthusiasts over the years, this has rarely been more apparent than among INF types. Despite being some of the most devoted students of type, INFPs routinely misidentify as INFJs, and vice-versa. This is due largely to the failure of popular personality tests and type descriptions to clearly delineate the differences and nuances between these two types.
To combat this confusion, we developed the INFJ-INFP Type Clarifier. Unlike more generic personality tests, this unique assessment is based on extensive research and observations of traits specific to these two types. If you are struggling to discern whether you are an INFJ or INFP, or simply want expert confirmation of your type, this test is essential. As an added bonus, you’ll receive a packet containing detailed rationales for all the test questions, which many Personality Junkie readers have found helpful. If you don’t love it, we’ll give you a full refund, no questions asked.
- Instant and unlimited online access to the INFJ-INFP Type Clarifier test.
- 50 carefully researched questions, designed to identify key INFJ-INFP type differences, including how these types manage stress, emotions, conflict, relationships, money, parenting, the inferior function, and more.
- Results delivered in a percentage format, allowing you to gauge the strength of your type preference.
- A 20+ page packet containing all the test questions and their associated rationales (a great learning opportunity!).
- Fully refundable if you aren’t completely satisfied.