Explore INTPs’ Deepest Concerns
INTPs are equal parts thinker and seeker. Recognizing life’s brevity, they strive to craft a life that is important, meaningful, and authentically reflects who they are. Toward this end, they seek to clarify their understanding of their core self, purpose, and philosophy. Their quest is rarely simple or straightforward, however, often extending far longer than they expect. Plagued by doubt and uncertainty, some may worry they’ll never find what they’re looking for. But those who persist have good reason for hope. While their final destination may look a little different than they envisioned, the quest is nonetheless worth the struggle, capable of furnishing INTPs with an enduring sense of meaning and satisfaction.
This book explores the deep existential concerns that INTPs strive to understand and resolve through their quest, including clarifying their core self, purpose, and philosophy. If you want more insight into INTPs’ personality, their foremost struggles, and their life quest, this book is for you.
- Explores INTPs’ quest to understand and clarify their essential self, life purpose, and core philosophy
- Examines the nature of each of INTPs’ four functions (Ti, Ne, Si, Fe) with respect to their life purpose and philosophy
- Investigates the role of energy, meaning, ideas and concepts in the INTP quest
- Elaborates INTPs’ philosophical propensities, including the types of concepts, thinkers, and philosophies they are drawn to
- Unpacks INTPs’ existential struggles as well as potential paths to growth and integration